"The Star of Wonder" on December 29th - Recap
We had a lovely group of mammas who came out for the Star of Wonder meeting.
We got to listen to an insightful and thought provoking message from a wonderful woman of God. Here are a few points from the message:
1. Change begins with you - reflect on what you think needs to change in you and work on changing it.
2. Enjoy the journey.
3. Always remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made.
4. See the best in your children and help them to be the very best they can be.
5. Have realistic expectations of your children.
6. Teach your children to stand as individuals.
7. Pray for your children everyday.
8. See difficult circumstances as an opportunity to change something in your life.
9. Keep scripture in your heart.
The MOPS Offline group presented the drama - No Room In The Inn.